Leupold Vendetta

• Eric Pomplun
    janesville, wisconsin

You will probably have to go to a D.N.R. service center. They will direct you in the right direction.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

YES Go to the WI dnr web site and put in the search area :???? Lake map and it will bring you to what you are seeking

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

I have found some stuff like that yes. Below is a link to what I am trying to find.

lake finder

thanks-
    Broncs

broncosguy
    Blaine, MN

had looked at all those. appreciate the help was hoping to get a little more info on if they netted on teh lake and such.

again thanks

Broncs

Ben Garver
    Hickman, Nebraska

I’ve always thought a bow mounted range finder would be a great idea and finally seen a commercial for it tonight.
    Has anyone seen one in action yet? I’d be interested to hear how well it works? Do they work well off the bow for longer range shots with a muzzleloader or rifle?

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

The local Scheels store had one mounted on a Hoyt carbon matrix. So I had to play with it for a few hours. It was cool. It has a button by the handle that you press and hold down . When released it gives you the range. I don’t know the effective range but The Scheels store is 78 yards.

burbob
    Hastings,MN

Quote:

Do they work well off the bow for longer range shots with a muzzleloader or rifle?

I don’t think it would. There is no sight window on the range finder and they have a maximum range of 70 yards. To set it up it has a laser beam that you project on the target to match your 20 yard pin. To get a range reading you put your pin on the target and push the button. They are a little tricky to get set up to read correctly and to keep in alignment. Great idea, just not quite there in design yet.

postmaster

I tried 2 different ones with no luck. Setting up was not to bad once I followed the directions. The first one wouldn’t range over 28 yards after about 30 shots and the second one wouldn’t range past 40 yards. Good thing Cabelas has a decent return policy.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.