What is the best quiver for mechanical broadheads?

• Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

I’m looking for a quiver that connects in two places so that the broadhead is not touching anything. I’m sick of playing with blades and o-rings. Has anyone tried the ZEN-4 or the ZEN-6 from Athens Archery?

Kind of spendy ($130 & $135) but it looks pretty cool. It also has a quick disconnect and a built in screw along with a hanger for your bow (no more fussing with little screw in hooks).

What do you think?

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

I’ll tell you now I don’t like my Alpine soft lock.

big_g
    Isle, MN

I have the Bohning 4 arrow, doesn’t have the built in screw, but otherwise I think it would be about the same. Love the quick connect/disconnect

coppertop
    Central MN

Quote:

I have the Bohning 4 arrow, doesn’t have the built in screw, but otherwise I think it would be about the same. Love the quick connect/disconnect

x2, Although a little stiff in really cold weather. Why would you want a bow hook on your quiver????

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Quote:

Why would you want a bow hook on your quiver????

The screw hanger is built into the ZEN quiver and it allows you to screw the quiver right into the tree (no need to carry extra hooks). The quiver also has a bow hanger thus eliminating the need for you to carry one (or forgetting one) because it will always be with you.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

I bought a Truglo quiver in September that is $30 if not cheaper and the broadhead area is carved out in 5 spots for mechanicals and i have to say it is worth it Attaches to the bow by sliding the lever up and down like a Trophy Ridge

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.