Anybody have any experience with this product?

• robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I have no experience with it, but saw it a few weeks ago on a commercial I think. Seems like a good product. Anyone else?

sipple31
    West Central Sconni

I, too, just saw this the other day. I think it makes sense as a vibe dampener…. but if you read on the left there it claims increased speed?! How the heck would that work? Maybe i’m missing something…

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

a little too bulky for me Id be afraid of breaking it like a string leech from just use

huntfish42
    SSP, MN

Quote:

I, too, just saw this the other day. I think it makes sense as a vibe dampener…. but if you read on the left there it claims increased speed?! How the heck would that work? Maybe i’m missing something…

I too saw the claim that it could increase speed. The only ways I see that as a possibility is:

1.The whisper peep lite, at 27 grains, weighs less than most peep and string leech combinations.

2. Your current peep relies on tubing for correct rotation, by installing the whisper peep you can eliminate the tubing which will increase speed.

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

It looks ok to me. My only problem I see is that you can not get different size sight holes. It looks a bit big for me. I’ll stick with my G-5 Meta and my Superball for league so I can change clarifiers.

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

2. Your current peep relies on tubing for correct rotation, by installing the whisper peep you can eliminate the tubing which will increase speed.

I’d love to get rid of that darn peep sight tubing! Might be worth it just for that.

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

depends on what kind of string you got. If you have one that separates into two strands it will work. but if you have a solid string, you need a tube

sipple31
    West Central Sconni

Interesting… nonetheless!

Until I figure out that they turn as reliably as the tubing, i’ll take the couple FPS loss!

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Quote:

It looks ok to me. My only problem I see is that you can not get different size sight holes. It looks a bit big for me. I’ll stick with my G-5 Meta and my Superball for league so I can change clarifiers.

Available in 3 sizes 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/4″.

Bottom left of the page next to the video

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.