Tru-Fire switch blade broadhead

• life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

rvrat
    st cloud,mn

Well thanks for all the input…I did decide to stick with the Muzzy’s…I know they have worked for me for the past 20 years or so and Im afraid to try something different…I start seeing more of my dad in me as I get older…they work so why change..but at the same time I know there is something better out there…I guess it will have to wait till next off season…the Rage do look tempting but Im just afraid of that little rubberband…good luck all…Jay

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Quote:

Well thanks for all the input…I did decide to stick with the Muzzy’s…I know they have worked for me for the past 20 years or so and Im afraid to try something different…I start seeing more of my dad in me as I get older…they work so why change..but at the same time I know there is something better out there…I guess it will have to wait till next off season…the Rage do look tempting but Im just afraid of that little rubberband…good luck all…Jay

Just take the step Buy a pack and just put one Rage on and if you feel it that day put that arrow in and hammer one

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

RV If you’re every around the Anoka area of Hwy 10 on the north side by the Mc Donalds let me know. I just started using the Rages and have both the two blade and the three blade. I decided to go with the two blade myself. But have a pack of the three blades left too. I’d give you some 3 blades to try if you wanted too. Then you’re not out any money

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.