Aqua Vu and Dakota Lithium Charging

• Ty Kennedy

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has used a Dakota Lithium with an Aqua Vu camera and have rewired it in order to charge the lithium battery with the special lithium charger without pulling the top plastic plate off the camera and if so, how? Thanks much

Jamin
    Hudson, WI

Following because I’ve been considering dropping one of my Dakotas into mine. The charging thing has slowed that though. Was thinking of adding some terminal posts to the case wired to the battery in which to charge.

Ty Kennedy

I was considering that as well or trying to splice the Aqua Vu port charger with the Dakota charger and see if that would work.

iTinker

Just go to Harbor freight, pick up a pelican style case, and put on a 12v car plug, a power button, and some USB ports. You may need a bit set for the drill and some plummer’s putty, but it’s a $30 build, and keeps your battery warm all day.

Hi all, just wondering if anyone has used a Dakota Lithium with an Aqua Vu camera and have rewired it in order to charge the lithium battery with the special lithium charger without pulling the top plastic plate off the camera and if so, how? Thanks much

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20190105_225608.jpg

chris_munchow

The Aqua-Vu HD7i, HD7i Pro, HD10i and HD10i Pro all have built-in chargers so they have no problem charging the Dakota Lithium or Norsk Lithium batteries.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.