Anyone want to sell clackin raps

Looking at possibly buying some of the price is right. I’ll cover shipping. These are my go to bait and list one of the last two I have….. Help

Lundpiker

I’ve got a few. Shoot me a PM and I can get you some pictures.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

That’s My style. I love clackin raps. I buy them all year when I find them

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Great bait. I want to say 2 years ago or so someone posted the same WTB ad. Might be slim pickings here. Good luck. Hopefully you find some.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Great bait. I want to say 2 years ago or so someone posted the same WTB ad. Might be slim pickings here. Good luck. Hopefully you find some.

That was me. And I bought a bunch from a few different gentlemen here.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Rodwork wrote:</div>

That was me. And I bought a bunch from a few different gentlemen here.

It may have been me as well. I once posted a WTB on them as well. Was mainly looking for the Largest size ones. Found a guy with a bunch of them. Did lose a few on this last Canada trip. I may have to get back on my search for a few of my favorite colors.

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

What sizes are you looking for??? if you have any of the Largest size and want to trade for some smaller size ones, I may be able to help you out.

I’ve only got a couple bigger ones. But would consider. I don’t use the big ones. Small ones seem to do better in the southern areas

fishthumper
    Sartell, MN.

I’ve only got a couple bigger ones. But would consider. I don’t use the big ones. Small ones seem to do better in the southern areas

Its the Size 8 I am looking for. I believe I have a decent supply of the size 6 and 7’s. Let me know what colors you have in the size 8’s and what colors you are looking for in the smaller sizes. I will check my supply when I get home

Craig Sery
    Bloomington, MN

My son went magnet fishing today and scored one!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20230705_160031_01.jpeg

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.