Anyone interested in trying forage soybeans in 2017?

• whitetails4ever
    Rochester, MN

Thanks, I was just going to post/ask if anyone had pics of pod production.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Thanks, I was just going to post/ask if anyone had pics of pod production.

Glad I could help. I am sure Grouse has better pics, my camera phone is kind of a piece of junk, but you get the idea. I know he took pics of this same plot about a month ago, specifically the pods.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Look back about 6 posts. I posted pics of mature pods taken i. October.

Grouse

sticker

Oh, the sideways pics…I see them now jester

Ivan Knapp

After the plants freeze off do the seed pods stay on the vines or do they drop off hru the winter if they do not get eaten

sticker

This is the first year growing them for me, but so far they are staying attached to the plant. It’s been well below freezing multiple times.

strandja

Interested in the forage soybeans, can I please get some contact info? I live in ND and you are the closest dealer I’ve found, thanks.

deertracker

Here is his website.
    http://www.midwestmonster.us

Where in ND do you live? I live in Alexandria, MN and make it to the cities a lot. If needed I could get them closer to you. I get all my seed from him and will be picking up more this spring.
    DT

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Interested in the forage soybeans, can I please get some contact info? I live in ND and you are the closest dealer I’ve found, thanks.

Website is correct as posted by Deertracker. http://www.midwestmonster.us

I’ve sent a private message with phone number and email. We ship soybeans by SpeeDee Delivery in the 6 state area.

I’ve put together an entry on the Midwest Monster blog that shows a full growing season of Eagle Soybeans and comparing them to a plot of regular ag beans. With many thanks to Sticker for hosting the test plot and taking photos.

Grouse

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

how much do they run per bag on average

I stock Eagle’s Wildlife Manager’s Mix North, which is the only Eagle Forage Soybeans you should plant in the northern tier states. 2018 pricing is $95 a bag.

Grouse

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.