Anybody own/use a powered trailer dolly?

• JoeMX1825
    MN

So trying to turn my Skeeter boat & trailer via the tongue jack is impossible even on level cement (I have the oversized single wheel Fulton F2 jack) so i’m looking at getting a powered trailer dolly to make the process alot easier…

If you have one, what brand/model? Park-It360? Generic Amazon.com model?

Curious if they work as intended, specifically interested in how easy are they to turn a heavy tongue weight boat & trailer left or right with minor adjustments when backing in/out of a garage? (do you have to tug hard on the handle to get the wheels to twist
    or does it easily turn left or right when the wheels are in motion?)

I noticed the Parkit360 5k model (which is what I would probably need) only has 2 parallel wheels, so what’s stopping it from potentially slipping out and collapsing under the tongue connection vs a 3 or 4 wheel model that provides tipping protection support?

I don’t anticipate every using it in the grass or gravel, just cement/blacktop use with minor pitch changes…

appreciate any feedback….

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

A little different but I had a Trailer Valet that’s powered with a drill. Worked great but I didn’t use it much. Sold it to a buddy for the exact purpose you’re looking for. He loves it.

Worth looking into along with the powered ones. It locks into the hitch so it can’t slip and fall out like you mentioned above.

My only suggestion is get the heavy duty one. They sell one that’s a bit smaller they say works great for boats. It’s meant for smaller boats…not a big glass boat.

JoeMX1825
    MN

This guy’s review video is a good example of what i’m looking for….

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

I noticed Eelpout has one. Mabey he will chime in on what one he has and his thoughts.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I do have one and love it. I’ll take a pic and post it. Thinking I got it at Northern

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.