Another fun weekend

• Hoyt4
    NULL

I know we keep reading this over and over but this lake is so fun right now. I will not blame them if they shut it down soon before the season is over. It’s just getting hammered. We kept a few for a lunch and had a blast catching all the Walleyes you wanted.

We caught them in 5ft to 7ft the first day. Moved out to one of my better spots and caught them all day long Saturday. I brought up a couple buddies and they said it was there best Walleye fishing ever. People are starting to get closer but still no one with in 1.5 miles or 2 to us. Never know with no snow on the lake you can go any place.

I will try and add pictures but right now Photobucket is not working.

Pat McSharry
    Keymaster
    Saint Michael, MN

It really is tough to beat it’s consistency. A bad day out there is still a pretty good one anywhere else. Looks like a good time!

cookie
    waskish minnesota on upper red lake

The lake did get hammered early this season, Not so much now. I counted two fishermen out of hillmens yesterday, and one of those was pulling his skid house to shore and it is for sale as he is going to fish round lake by Squaw Lake the rest of the season for crappies.

Hoyt4
    NULL

Not sure about that I had 3 different group of freinds up different places on the lake . Also ran into groups coming up on Sunday 30 or more in one group.

My buddies at the resorts had plenty of people out around them and still coming.

Talked to people in McGregor also Sunday we are going home and they were all going to RED for 4 days of fishing on the south shore. Plenty of people still going people I work with and more that I know live up in Nissawa area will still be going to red for 3 more trips.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.