Again–One of the Greats Needs Our Help–PLEASE

• steve-fellegy
    Resides on the North Shores of Mille Lacs--guiding on Farm Island these days

I gotta say—it is sad and down right embarrassing, as MOST tournament anglers reading this page are driving around $60 plus K boat/truck combo’s, and don’t have enough respect for one of guys that helped build the sport they now play in to go to the Go Fund Me link and throw a $20 bill or more toward this dire situation.

Ron and countless others gambled most very dime they had to fund the anglers side of competitive walleye fishing for years (NOT sponsor money!). It is HIGH TIME you guys get off your high horse for a few minutes and recognize that instead of just USING these pioneers in most very aspect of tourney angling you do these days–when one of them is asking for help–YOU HELP!!!!!

Over 100 guys at NWT Leech Lake this week, many who read this page every day. And LESS than a handful care enough? Embarrassing is the nicest word I can use to describe this lack of concern!

PLEASE help Ron…PLEASE.

Where are ALL the outdoor writers that over the years spent a day or more with Ron so they could get paid to write about how he fished lead core? Ron got ( and most others also) got NOTHING or very little relatively speaking, for those days/time/KNOWLEDGE and expenses. Where are the likes of the Lindners and the In-Fish staff that build $$ empires USING the likes of Ron Seelhoff? Where are the PWT/MWC tourney directors that got paid for years–USING the likes of Ron Seelhoff?

Embarrassing! PLEASE help Ron and Ivy…PLEASE.

Attachments:
    1. Seelhoff-on-his-death-bed.jpg

redneck
    Rosemount

This man is a legend in the sport of competitive walleye fishing. As a fishing family we need to stand behind him in these difficult times. It could be any one of us laying in that bed so please try and help if you can spare anything at all. I never met the man and that is my loss but at least I can say I did my small share. My prayers go out to Ron and Ivy.

steve-fellegy

This man is a legend in the sport of competitive walleye fishing. As a fishing family we need to stand behind him in these difficult times. It could be any one of us laying in that bed so please try and help if you can spare anything at all. I never met the man and that is my loss but at least I can say I did my small share. My prayers go out to Ron and Ivy.

THANK YOU!!! Your words are so right on….

steve-fellegy

This note from Ivy—about 6 pm. today…

“I am going to write this now while I’m still in denial and can… my Daddy passed about 30 minutes ago. Today is my sons 2nd birthday as well….He is in God’s grace now! He will be missed by so many.. especially me! He is no longer in pain. And I will forever cherish every moment fishing and hunting and just talking! Please keep us in your prayers. And please keep donating we really need it! Thank you all for your support and God bless every single one of you!”

Ron is now in coyote calling, lead core trolling heaven!

PLEASE HELP IVY with all the expenses with the funeral etc. PLEASE go to the Go Fund Me link in this thread.

If everyone who fishes walleye tourneys, at any level, donated a $20 bill it would go along ways…THANKS!

steve-fellegy

TTT

From Ivy Seelhoff:

“Dads services will be held at Bethel Assembly of God. In Burlington Co. June 25th and 10:30.

Church is at 1055 Rose Avenue Burlington, CO.”

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.