Adventure 1775

• Scott

Hi all,

I contacted my dealer about a Lund Adventure 1775 wiring diagram. No reply as of yet. Anyone able to help out? Boat is in winter storage, so no looking until maybe March. Is there a rigging tube up the center from the bilge for running power to a Helix 10? Or am I looking at running cables up the starboard side?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Ralph Bechtold

Just contact Lund direct. They will send you a mock-up drawing and will answer any questions. I did the same for my 1675 Adventure. They have been quite helpful.

Here is their email address

[email protected]

SuperDave1959
    Harrisville, UT

You will have to run the wire up either side gunnel. There is a tube from the port side to the starboard side or vice versa at the dash.

Hi all,

I contacted my dealer about a Lund Adventure 1775 wiring diagram. No reply as of yet. Anyone able to help out? Boat is in winter storage, so no looking until maybe March. Is there a rigging tube up the center from the bilge for running power to a Helix 10? Or am I looking at running cables up the starboard side?

Thanks in advance for the help!

The necessary wires were already located on my adventure.

TMF89

There should be wires already ran to the bow and cockpit, you just need to splice them to the power cables and add fuses to the fuse box. I will say that wiring my Impact was way easier when I ran the cables up the side, there’s a conduit that runs stern to bow, but I found it pretty much impossible to pull anything through it because of all the other cables. They put a pull-string in the conduit to attach to whatever you want to pull through, but it was twisted around the cables already in place, so it made pulling anything thicker than string pretty much impossible. Was much easier to run up the side.

Vermont walleye guy
    Vermont

Yes you have to run wires it’s super easy on the starboard side by the motor theres a tube to run the wires for the trans ducer and Run it down the cubbies and into the console and if you look under the console there’s a hole to go right to the batteries then you can run wires to the front if you need too!!don’t cut an splice wires like that one guy said you just spent 30,000$ some odd dollars on a brand new boat its the last thing you want is to void the warranty or have water get into one of those wires!! I just ran all mine in our with the wires Humminbird sent I just did it in our brand new 2019 Lund adventure

Jason Stepanek

Do you by chance have that diagram still? I purchased a 2020 1675 Adventurer and I need to run a bank charging cord to the starting battery to the rear.

Thsnks

Scott

Jason, Lund was unable to provide me with a diagram.

I actually just had to wait until I was able to get to the boat in storage, but it was very easy. My battery is in the port compartment under the jump seat. There is an opening to the bilge if you take the battery out and look in there. Then from the bilge there is a black plastic tube that is a raceway to the rod locker battery compartment. Just make sure you tie a spare anchor rope to the yellow rope in the raceway so you can pull it back and reuse that yellow rope in the future. Hope that helps!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.