a little help please

• Allen R Kugler

hows everyone doing on the forum today. I’m looking for a little help on locating ido stickers like the one I had on my truck. one month age myself and a fellow ido’er were in a pretty bad car accident on our way fishing. I lost my truck and boat that I never had hit the water with. worse off I lost my ido and humminbird stickers I had on the rear window. John and I were not badly hurt. if anyone can point me in a direction to be able find replacement stickers I’d greatly appreciate it. I did read thru johns post about the accident and do appreciate all of the positive feedback. I replaced my tundra with another one but would love to have my stickers back!!!

Sharon
    SE Metro

Hey Al, I’ll check to see if I have any left and let you know! I’m not sure how many were still being made when the IDO Shop closed down so there might not be any left.

@jamesholst
    – do you know if we can still order more independently if that’s an option? I’d love another too if I’m all out for the day I get a new car. mrgreen

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Sharon I can hook him up with a new sticker I still have some from orders over the years.

Allen R Kugler

i would have gone to the shop, thanks for helping

Sharon
    SE Metro

waytogo waytogo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.