9/11

• Riverrat

When the first plane hit I was sad that such a horrible accident had happened. The building was starting to burn when I turned on the TV. When the second plane hit I was watching the live news and I was sad so many people were going to be burnt alive because of hate filled terrorists. When the third plane hit I was sad because I knew that the only reaction that would be supported would be to remove civil liberties under the guise of patriotism. Yeah it’s a political post, but I waited for the day after to post it. I lived across the street from the Quentin Burdock Federal Courthouse at the time. By the time I came home from work that night I had to produce ID before even being able to walk down the sidewalk to my apartment.

CaptainMusky

I see Long Prairie has their ladder fire truck out with some gear in a salute to 911

Sartell did too! Had it extended out over the middle of pinecone road. I will admit it brought a tear to my eye.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Yeah on my way home Blaine FD had one on Main St where it sits high over Hwy 65. I felt the same Captain!

jwellsy

Can jet fuel melt steel?
    How did building 7 collapse?

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.