39 Hours – Season 2!!!

• biggill
    East Bethel, MN
    BoatsHateMe
    Between Pool 2 and Pool 4

That’ll be fun. I’ll bet they up their game on this one.

Season 2 – what, 4 years later?

Dusty Gesinger
    Minnetrista, Minnesota

Could be something special. Hopefully ap isn’t a part of it.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Ya’all know he got married and cleaned up his act don’t ya? jester jester We will see what married life has done although this might have been done before they got married.

Looking forward to it.

munchy
    NULL

Oh he is…

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20191221-193633_YouTube.jpg

tangler
    Inactive

If he and haataja are paired up that will be a train wreck.

Definitely a step in the wrong direction from Manny.

Deuces

Looking forward to it, thanks for heads up

toothyfish

No such luck. Really hard to get excited for season 2 now.

Deuces

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Dusty Gesinger wrote:</div>

No such luck. Really hard to get excited for season 2 now.

Oh c’mon now guys, every good story has an antagonist.

munchy
    NULL

Would have been fun to have Arron and Jay’s wife’s as competitors. Either on their own all girl team or husband/wife teams.

Charles

2 questions.

What ever happen to Manny and Arron?

Who in the hell is that Taro guy, good god he is so F*&(ing Annoying.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I can’t freakin wait, the first one was soooo good! I really wish Manny was in it, but I am a big fan of Jay, so that will work too. Just won’t have the dumb funny that Manny provides.

yay

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

Premiers in 3 hours!

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

Anybody know if episodes are released weekly? Or is the whole season released tonight?

Deuces

I’d appreciate all spoiler alerts to this thread, I like to save open water shows until the dark deep depression of no open water in late February or so.

ajw

That Peric kid is very unlikable for some reason

Jake
    Brainerd

Weekly with a big viewing party/g2g in winnepeg mid Feb.

munchy
    NULL

I’m trying to figure out what this posting is supposed to mean? As far as I can tell the page is run by Aaron Wiebe (or whomever he has working for him).

Attachments:
    1. Screenshot_20200108-180910_Chrome.jpg

tbro16
    Inactive
    St Paul

I’m trying to figure out what this posting is supposed to mean? As far as I can tell the page is run by Aaron Wiebe

Sure sounds like he is well aware of the chirping/hate towards this peric guy, just doesn’t give a rats about it lol. I’ve personally never heard of him, so I’m curious to see what hes like. Is he actually a fool or is it the typical boomer bs around here? whistling

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

2 questions.

What ever happen to Manny and Arron?

Who in the hell is that Taro guy, good god he is so F*&(ing Annoying.

Taro might be annoying but he’s one helluva stick. Just be glad him and Peric weren’t paired up! lol

luttes
    Maplewood/WBL

So who is Taro?

Taro Murata, he’s a guide up in Toronto I think. He’s a pretty funny guy.

munchy
    NULL

Was it just me or did AP not look at all like he wanted to be sitting next to Eric? His body language is so odd.

hnd

AP and Haajata are two of the most hated men in the internet fishing world! This is gonna be great.

moustachesteve
    Twin Cities

AP and Haajata are two of the most hated men in the internet fishing world! This is gonna be great.

Haataja’s kid is working for Frostbite. Peric is basically his boss. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, just interesting.

At the St. Paul show I kept taking jabs at Peric with the Frostbite guys and Wiebe to see if anyone would bite. Wiebe laughed it off. He knows he went into business with a tool (a tool who will grow his brand and make him money). The Frostbite guys were very uncomfortable when I took shots. They didn’t know how to respond but you could tell they were well aware of the general distaste toward their friend/boss.

Excited to catch up on the new season of 39 hours.

Dennis Williams
    Apple Valley, MN

I agree. Every story needs a foil. I think AP and Haajata add to the show. It looks like the time format is different this time around. Is it 3 days of 13 hour fishing?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>munchy wrote:</div>
    I’m trying to figure out what this posting is supposed to mean? As far as I can tell the page is run by Aaron Wiebe

Sure sounds like he is well aware of the chirping/hate towards this peric guy, just doesn’t give a rats about it lol. I’ve personally never heard of him, so I’m curious to see what hes like. Is he actually a fool or is it the typical boomer bs around here? whistling

No, I’d say he’s a tool. You can watch his APBassin videos and decide for yourself, he has some thrilling click bait titles like “Stopped by the DNR again” and “Kicked out of a Hotel”. I’d say he’s a young version of what Sconnie’s call a FIB. I’m not sure why Haajata get’s hated on though?

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Also I think the Konrad’s are going to win by a wide margin, unless Wiebe can pull a rabbit out of a hat or they get a ton of different species.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 164 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.