3700 Series Snacklebox

• Riverrat

So I’m looking for any recommendations on waterproof fixed divider tackle boxes to use as a snacklebox. I shore fish so its in my backpack and bouncing around. I have plenty of 3700 boxes but non really fit my needs. I want at least one good sized compartment for the crackers, and 7-9 more for the various little snackies. I definitely dont want my peppericini juice mixing with my blueberries though. Maybe one medium compartment for the snack sticks. Make some suggestions and I’ll check em out. My snacks and I really appreciate your input.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

My kids have some, but they would not meet your quantity needs and comingling requirements. You should be living off gas station food and coffee/energy drinks anyway, grow up. Be a man. rotflol rotflol rotflol

picklerick
    Central WI

Search “leak proof bento box”.

Deuces

Having anything closely resembling a charcuterie board within 50′ of the river is strictly forbidden by man law.

LabDaddy1

Just mix it up with the little boxes in backpacks. If your treble hooks aren’t inter-meshed, as well as your snacks in their respective boxes, you’re being too fancy.

Btw- berkley gulp juice just adds to the snacking experience… become one with the bait.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Fishermen long dearly departed from this mortal coil are spinning in their graves at the very use of the word “snackelbox”.

The end is surely nigh.

Sharon
    SE Metro

I loaded my Dad’s boat up with so many snacks in the side compartments he was finding little bags of chips many, many months later! rotflol

Seriously though I have heard good things about the Bento Box brand so that might be the best bet if you’re backpacking it and don’t want things to spill and mix.

Riverrat

When I was a kid in the early 80s my sweet infalible great grandmother would ensure my grandpa and I were well stocked with pickled pike, venison snack sticks, fresh radishes and green onions from the garden, and cheese and crackers, and a couple cans of root beer. There is literally a two century tradition of snackleboxing in my family. I just want all my snacks under one well seperated roof. Those old fisherman are now sadly gone, and would only roll in their graves if I told a child no they couldn’t come fishing with me. And snacklebox is fun to say, and I like fun. I know that a 3700 pro will fit in my backpack so I will measure that and see if the bentos have something in the same size.

Sharon
    SE Metro

And snacklebox is fun to say, and I like fun.

Hells yeah it is! Glad someone else appreciates silliness around here! rotflol rotflol

Riverrat

Oh yeah were getting closer now. I might just get a cheaper plano version of this box and some little containers for liquid stuff.

Alex Fox

I still have an A-Team lunch box from when I was a kid, no dividers but it has a pretty sweet Mr. T thermos. ;)

Riverrat

How many snack sticks fit in the thermos? If I had to guess I would say seven which would get me through the day. I do pity the fool that tries to edge me off my fishing spot.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.