2024 Vikings

• gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Cousins orchstrated a 94 yard drive and a game winning TD pass last night in hostile territory with under 2 minutes remaining to secure a 1 point win against the Eagles.

You like that? – Kirk

The opening line for the Texans-Vikings game on Sunday favors Houston by 2.5 points.

JoeMX1825
    MN

not sure if you guys caught it, but after the game when the players were at center field congratulating each other, Brock Perdy made an effort to seek out Brian Flores and told him “Your Scheme was crazy man!”

That’s pretty damn cool by Perdy and ultimate respect for Flores…You know every defensive coordinator will do what they can to copy that scheme from now on against the 49ers…

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Cousins orchstrated a 94 yard drive and a game winning TD pass last night in hostile territory with under 2 minutes remaining to secure a 1 point win against the Eagles.
    You like that? – Kirk

Haha you think he reads IDO and was inspired last night? rotflol Man I love watching Philly lose especially at home.

CaptainMusky

Nothing better than Philly losing.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Ya that was the best part. Couldn’t have happened to a better fan base.

Atlanta was likely starting at an 0-3 start had they lost because next week they play the Chiefs.

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

I’m happy for Kirko, seems like a really nice guy with lots of talent. Always happy to see filthadelphia lose.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I was happy for Kirko mainly because he helped my fantasy team with the Drake London TD pass.

But let’s be real. The Eagles self destructed and went into a “prevent” defense and let them march down the field. Kirk took advantage, but the story is much more about the Eagles implosion vs Kirk the hero IMO.

Brittman

I watched the 4th quarter. If Barkley would have caught the pass – game over.

For a team that takes risks the Philly D went even more prevent than the Vikings did on Sunday. The safeties stood so far back and Cousins had no pressure on him – it was pretty easy for Kirk.

Brittman

Great interview with KOC by Paul Allen today on KFAN. He talked about the open doors in the stadium, he talked about the PLAY (all aspects), he talked about Nailor and a few other Vikings play at the top of their game right now.

Always easier to give a good interview after a big win. Should be out there on pod cast.

Dan
    Southeast MN

The Eagles self destructed and went into a “prevent” defense

For a team that takes risks the Philly D went even more prevent than the Vikings did on Sunday.

Zach Halvorson on KFAN had one of the best lines I’ve heard in a long time this morning when he said “has the prevent D ever prevented anything?”

BigWerm
    SW Metro

The Eagles self destructed and went into a “prevent” defense and let them march down the field. Kirk took advantage, but the story is much more about the Eagles implosion vs Kirk the hero IMO.

Agreed, the Philly defense fall off has been crazy to watch. They made and lost the Super Bowl in 2022/23 with a great defense, added 2 first round picks (Jalen Carter and Nolan Smith) from an all-time Georgia defense and have fallen off a cliff since then. Mediocre last year, and not looking great this year.

Viewing 11 posts - 481 through 491 (of 491 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.