2023 Wolves

• basseyes

Keeping feeding Rudy the ball. Great game plan.

JEREMY
    BP

Keep feeding rudy. It’s like the caboose driving the train

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Bad fouls. Bad fouls and dumb turnovers. They are beating themselves.

JEREMY
    BP

I gotta quit watching this poop. Now Doncic trips over his own feet and plows into rudy and its a foul on the wolves.

lindyrig79

It is painful to watch. Such an amazing season but they have just come unglued. Hoping Finch can make some halftime adjustments and they pull this one out and make it back to Mpls. But it won’t happen if they keep playing like this.

basseyes

Get a good run going, then start shooting themselves in the foot.

lindyrig79

Yep. I don’t know what is wrong with Ant. They are in his head I guess.

JEREMY
    BP

Just like every game so far and half a handful of good plays a game and we are going for the closeout. Didn’t think I would say it and probably don’t mean it but I’m almost hoping for a loss so I can sleep for once

basseyes

Kat is not a smart player.

lindyrig79

Just like every game so far and half a handful of good plays a game and we are going for the closeout. Didn’t think I would say it and probably don’t mean it but I’m almost hoping for a loss so I can sleep for once

You don’t mean it grin

lindyrig79

Edwards is just embarrassing himself. Hopefully he uses it as learning and motivation going forward, whatever happens with this series. Just kinda shocking to see, but he is young.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Edwards is just embarrassing himself. Hopefully he uses it as learning and motivation going forward, whatever happens with this series. Just kinda shocking to see, but he is young.

Comon man! that kid is trying to carry this whole team on his back

Ripjiggen

KAT getting hot shooting now he will foul out.

Ripjiggen

That’s a stretch.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Only way to beat this team is to break Luka’s FKN arm. How deep is that golden horseshoe embedded in his A$$

lindyrig79

Can Conely not shoot free throws anymore? Seriously.

JEREMY
    BP

Make some free throws and it’s a walk. Fricken Doncic can’t always make that crap or the Mavs wouldn’t be the 5th seed. Some crappy calls but Towns needs to know better. I thought a bad charge call but at least 4 of his fouls were him being a dumb ass. Naz needs to play more. Luka very good but very sickening to watch with the head jerk back when someone within 2 feet if him.

lindyrig79

I give them credit for hanging in there and bringing it back to Mpls. Hopefully the boys can get some swag back.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Funny that if the Wolves played like they did tonight in the final 3 minutes of games 1-3, they’d have the sweep… crazy how close this series has been and just a few possessions in each game decides it… I know its never been done in NBA history, but if they can win game 5 then all of the pressure is on Dallas in game 6, if they can steal that then all is forgotten and game 7 is whoever wants it more (at home)

They might have stumbled onto something with putting Slomo on Luka…

Kat is f’ing Jeykle & Hyde…… lets hope only good Kat makes the flight home…

eyeguy507
    SE MN

They earned this one. I got tired just watching the effort. I thought somebody was going to get punched tonight. Great composure and they didn’t let all the distractions bother them.

CaptainMusky

My son had graduation last night so I only caught the last 6.5 minutes, but kept tabs on the score. Once again they had a 10 pt lead and blew it. That is absolutely killing them and the missed free throws.

JoeMX1825
    MN

My son had graduation last night so I only caught the last 6.5 minutes, but kept tabs on the score. Once again they had a 10 pt lead and blew it. That is absolutely killing them and the missed free throws.

You know they won right?!? )

Rudy missing free throws is somewhat expected, Conley missing critical ones again is another thing…Luka’s prayer 3 was answered otherwise they finally got stops/misses in the final minute…Like I said earlier, I know it’s never been done before in NBA history, but there’s NO REASON the Wolves cant win the next 3 games, they’ve held the lead late in games 1-3 and just couldn’t close them out… I think they exercised some demons last night and figured out some matchups, we’ll see tomorrow night…

CaptainMusky

Yeah, I know they won, but they do this seemingly every single game especially at the end of quarters.
    I just pray Rudy gets 1 of 2 FT if he gets both that is a bonus.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Gobert is not really in there for his offensive prowess. He’s a defensive stalwart and his stats/DPW back that up.

Towns and Edwards are the two primary point scorers, or at least they should be. Last night, later in the game, that came to fruition and the result was favorable.

The sloppy fouls are unacceptable. There is no excuse for hacking someone out near mid court. Near the basket to try and block an easy shot, then you could make the argument for it. Be smarter on the foul front.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

I don’t know how people watch the NBA regularly, the refs/calls are so arbitrary it is infuriating…and that’s after a W! KAT is 9 years in his professional career and still picks up fouls that are bad in middle school, and then competes with Luka for whiniest player in the league. Also not a good look imo. Glad they won, now take care of business at home and we might have a series!

p.s. The MN fan in me thinks they win game 5, and then wonders if it will be just a Game 6 gut punch, or a Game 7 disembowelment? Sorry but I’m sure some of you are thinking it too! rotflol rotflol

JoeMX1825
    MN

I don’t know how people watch the NBA regularly, the refs/calls are so arbitrary it is infuriating…and that’s after a W! KAT is 9 years in his professional career and still picks up fouls that are bad in middle school, and then competes with Luka for whiniest player in the league.

Yeah, i’m a hockey guy and this is what infuriates me the most about the NBA…sometimes you can tell a foul is a foul, other times its just a joke of a love tap that’s called…the crying when not getting a call is just embarrassing…Luka especially…

Some of this bogus flopping is getting close to Pro Soccer levels…I thought there was supposed to be a foul for flopping?

eyeguy507
    SE MN

I only watch Wolves games and barely have time for that but I try to catch 80% of them even when they suck balls. It is ridiculous some of the stuff that they call then other times they don’t? The Mavs have been running 3-5 illegal screens if not more each game and they don’t call em….WTF.

What is crazy in this series is that neither team can really pull away which makes for exciting finishes but the edge has to be to Dallas with their clutch shot makers each time.

Time to buck up!

Viewing 30 posts - 781 through 810 (of 881 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.