• Jerry K
    Coon Rapids

that was on Dobbs

Jerry K
    Coon Rapids

That was dobbs all the way.
    Gonna lose to the bears

LabDaddy1

I try(and often fail) to not speak too soon and/or get overly excited or negative, but these Vikings just blow my mind with their ability to totally contradict my efforts…

It seems that year after year they maintain the same general pattern of getting your hopes up and letting you down and vise-versa.

Is it just me or are the Vikings, as a team, a consistent anomaly in their ability to win games they shouldn’t and lose games they should? Maybe some of you statistics fanatics can show me the numbers and prove me right or wrong. I don’t necessarily want to buy into the paranormalish take of them being cursed, but my god…

Also, am I wrong in thinking Troy Aikman is heavily biased against the vikings and kind of a jerk, consistently through the years? Maybe it’s my own bias clouding my judgment but jeez… Tell me what you think! Insults/affirmations welcome.

Btw, not giving up on the Vikes yet… mrgreen

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Hunter with a game saving strip…..can we just make high percentage passes this drive?

brandyman
    West central MN

Aikman is just a little better to listen to than than Tony Romo. At least he doesn’t play “the repeater” all day.

My gosh a take away!

Jerry K
    Coon Rapids

Air mailed that one to Addison at the sidelines didn’t see was Kirk in the game again? Just kidding.
    Cousins has had his share of air mail passes as well.

ThunderLund78

Nice feet, rookie. Addison blows a potential game winning TD

Wildlifeguy

If the Vikings somehow manage to pull this off, there needs to be changes in the Bears coaching staff. I mean this is a disgrace of a game on both sides, offensively. I won’t include the defenses, though it’s hard to give them much, considering how putrid is the opposition.

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Nice feet, rookie. Addison blows a potential game winning TD

I thought it was another terrible pass by Dobbs. Throw it to inside where it should have been, then it’s a td.

Ripjiggen

If the Vikings somehow manage to pull this off, there needs to be changes in the Bears coaching staff. I mean this is a disgrace of a game on both sides, offensively. I won’t include the defenses, though it’s hard to give them much, considering how putrid is the opposition.

Half of them have already quite or left the team.

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Like a cat playing with a mouse mrgreen

Jerry K
    Coon Rapids

Does Kevin O’Connell try to milk the clock like he did last week with three minutes left in the game? That didn’t work well.

John Timm

Just like their first game, 2 terrible teams that don’t want to win.

Wildlifeguy

Is there such a thing as a “moral loss”?

Jerry K
    Coon Rapids

Horrible playcalling reminds me of the last three minutes last week against Denver.
    two point loss coming?

LabDaddy1

Stop with the stupid fricking orchestrated group celebrations for god’s sake. Especially after a non game-winning play! If it’s a huge play whatever do your own lil thing. If it’s a crucial, game-ending play do it to it, man. Otherwise chill the f out and show some humility.

And yeah I was happy for the fumble recovery. But… smash chased

Jerry K
    Coon Rapids

lol lol being a Vikings fan.
    Time to put the paper bag on for two weeks until they play again

eyeguy507
    SE MN

well that sucks………maybe he got another miss in him

Dan
    Southeast MN

If I’m ESPN or NBC I’m telling the NFL “I don’t care that it’s late in the season, or that they’re division rivals going back decades…do not put Bears/Vikings on SNF or MNF ever again.”

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

That was the worst football game I’ve ever seen in my life.

Jerry K
    Coon Rapids

Go back to last week against Denver it’s déjà vu
    Just over three minutes left in the game Vikings have the ball and you turn around and play not to lose with play calling.
    Then you punt the ball and play coverage on d zero pressure.
    I understand the Defense probably didn’t have much for legs left but that does not make up for going for fourth and Long at midfield early in the game.
    Same results.

Now that that pain is over with I’m shutting the computer off this site is painful.
    Have a good night folks.

Ripjiggen

Vikes management mad they lost.
    Bears management mad they won.

I would love to know the viewership at the end of the game.

Joe

It’s for the best. The vikes aren’t going anywhere this year. If the Bears win a couple more games this year, i wonder if they still go with fields or draft a good quarterback?

Ripjiggen

Dobbs now has 17 turnovers this season.

Ripjiggen

Go back to last week against Denver it’s déjà vu
    Just over three minutes left in the game Vikings have the ball and you turn around and play not to lose with play calling.
    Then you punt the ball and play coverage on d zero pressure.
    I understand the Defense probably didn’t have much for legs left but that does not make up for going for fourth and Long at midfield early in the game.
    Same results.

Now that that pain is over with I’m shutting the computer off this site is painful.
    Have a good night folks.

Not sure I would have been stoked as a coach to throw a bunch at the end, but I hear ya.

Sharon
    SE Metro

Kinda fun to watch them play hot potato at the end there! rotflol

Viewing 30 posts - 1,231 through 1,260 (of 1,853 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.