2023 Vikings

• Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

All of the talking heads on the radio the last few days are all saying the Vikes get their Azzes handed to them tonight. moon

Did they forget how the Vikes play? Lose games they should win and win games they should lose? whistling

Just sayin….

-J.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Gim how old is your TV? That maybe what’s giving you an issue.

I aint even talking about watching it on a smart TV. I tried watching it on a laptop and a tablet multiple times last season. Gave up by about week 5.

CaptainMusky

Are those devices connected to the router via ethernet or wifi? You should do a speed test on your internet. SOmething isnt right. Even if you have fiber there could be something that is bogging it down.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

Are those devices connected to the router via ethernet or wifi? You should do a speed test on your internet. SOmething isnt right. Even if you have fiber there could be something that is bogging it down.

I have the same issues as gimruis. This is something that should just work and is doesn’t !

-J.

JEREMY
    BP

I tried watching I think it was Packers and Lions last year. After about 5 minutes turned the tv off.

Ripjiggen

Because Baker scored 10 points in the second half, which would have been 6 points if they didn’t call that lined up in the neutral zone call on the FG (which often gets a warning first at least). If anything it reflects poorly on Baker and their offense.

Don’t forget that they limited the vikes to less than ten minutes of possession in second half. Which had more impact than the ten points IMO.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

Because Baker scored 10 points in the second half, which would have been 6 points if they didn’t call that lined up in the neutral zone call on the FG (which often gets a warning first at least). If anything it reflects poorly on Baker and their offense.

The Bucs amassed 242 yards of total offense which puts them towards the bottom for week 1. I think Baker should just keep his mouth shut and suck silently rather than be obnoxious AND terrible. I don’t think Trask is the answer in Tampa Bay, but wouldn’t be shocked to see him get a shot by mid season.

…or maybe the Vikings defense is good?

Time will tell.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

If their O line wasn’t so banged up I think the Vikes have as good a chance to beat the Eagles as they have in a while. The Eagles are missing their top running back, middle linebacker, starting CB and safety. If they can keep Cousins from getting killed they have a decent shot.

That doesn’t mean I’m very confident though because our interior O line is garbage even when healthy.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

I think the Vikings have very little chance to win in Philly. Hope I’m wrong but doubt it.

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

Is Cine getting any playing time?

glenn57
    cold spring mn

pretty sure when the Vikings get the ball on offense, they grease up the football!!!!!!! doah rotflol rotflol

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

4 fumbles, and counting!

LabDaddy1

Yep, hard to watch this crap

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

The Eagles are missing their top running back, middle linebacker, starting CB and safety. If they can keep Cousins from getting killed they have a decent shot.

It’s not the line it’s there coach.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Well that escalated quickly. Good night

Dan
    Southeast MN

Well that escalated quickly. Good night

Haha I mentioned in a friends group chat that I wish I could see a map of all the Minnesotans that just turned off their TV and went to bed.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Twins winning 10-2 over Chicago over on Ballys….about to drop the magic number down to 8….

Dan
    Southeast MN

Twins winning 10-2 over Chicago about to drop the magic number down to 8….

If they win one (1) playoff game this year I say us IDOers organize a grassroots victory parade.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>JoeMX1825 wrote:</div>
    Twins winning 10-2 over Chicago about to drop the magic number down to 8….

If they win one (1) playoff game this year I say us IDOers organize a grassroots victory parade.

Do playoffs really mean any thing… Viking fans need to start to hold the coaching staff accountable it’s not the players!

BigWerm
    SW Metro

Down 2 scores with a lot of time left in the 3rd. coffee

JoeMX1825
    MN

Do playoffs really mean any thing… Viking fans need to start to hold the coaching staff accountable it’s not the players!
    [/quote]

Its not the coaches fault the players can’t hold onto the ball… I look at Kwesi’s 2 terrible drafts as an anchor on this team (besides Addison) zero help from draft picks… our best signing is an undrafted undersized linebacker who’s beating the odds…

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Its not the coaches fault the players can’t hold onto the ball… I look at Kwesi’s 2 terrible drafts as an anchor on this team (besides Addison) zero help from draft picks… our best signing is an undrafted undersized linebacker who’s beating the odds…
    [/quote]

Your as only as good as your leaders. Bigwerm will tell you that.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Caleb Williams will look good in purple

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

I hope all the fans didn’t go to bed

Greenhorn
    Bismarck, ND

KJ Osborne showing why Vikings drafted Addison.

buckybadger
    Upper Midwest

I think it’s going to be a close game (IF) the Vikings can protect on the interior. If they let the inside of that Eagles front eat, it’s going to be a long night for Cousins. If they sure some things up or even go max protect and get some play action stuff going on early downs…the Eagles are susceptible. At times last week Mac Jones and the Patriots garage sale of receivers were chunking them.

Give me Eagles by 4, in a game that was close the whole way.

I had Eagles by 4, ended up being 6.

Kirk was able to gash them in spots when protected with 364 and 4TDs as I predicted. That Eagles defense isn’t exactly what it was last year, and the Vikings showed up for the most part other than with the fumbles. They’re going to have to address both lines. The front 7 on that defense got handled as did their o line whenever they went empty personnel.

My early line on Chargers Vikings is Vikes by 7. The Chargers defense is bad and they’ll be on the road against a hungry 0-2 team.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Patchwork JV o-line and 3rd & 4th string CB’s aren’t going to win you very many games… all that said, we gave the game away another week with turnovers…

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

That was a very winnable game. I’ve been a vikings fan for about 15 years when I moved to this state. I don’t know how you guys have been getting jabbed in the eye with sticks every Sunday your whole lives……

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Patchwork JV o-line and 3rd & 4th string CB’s aren’t going to win you very many games… all that said, we gave the game away another week with turnovers…

Udoh getting hurt made the offensive line BETTER. I can’t believe that guy is still on roster.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I look at Kwesi’s 2 terrible drafts as an anchor on this team (besides Addison) zero help from draft picks…

Nailed it. They’ve gotten Jefferson, O’Niell and Derrisaw and that’s about the only good picks they’ve made over the past 5 drafts. I’m guessing after this season is over we’ll be able to add Addison to the list as well.

Viewing 30 posts - 331 through 360 (of 1,853 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.