2022 MN WILD/NHL THREAD

• mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Late minute Zucc scratch. No word on why.

And in more bad news, Gigi is calling the game…..She’s already word vomited through her first pregame blurb with Lapanta.

Justin Donson

Wild have three players currently at a point per game pace, KK, Zucc, and Boldy. Fiala isn’t far off.

I’d say given our offensive history that is …. weird, not wild.

Seriously though, what a breath of fresh air for this franchise.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

And in more bad news, Gigi is calling the game…..She’s already word vomited through her first pregame blurb with Lapanta.

Lol well I guess that’s that for me tonight then. Is she going to be singing later? peace

KP
    Hudson, WI

Ugh Gigi is all but Lou was on with Dan on KFAN and he must be reading this thread because he said the wild need a bigger defensemen.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Oof Talbot

Yeah this is becoming a bit of an issue. Hopefully he can turn it around like the end of last year.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Tough stretch for Addison. Runs into his own guy and gets concussed, and now whiffs trying to catch a clearing attempt and takes it in the grill.

CaptainMusky

Tough stretch for Addison. Runs into his own guy and gets concussed, and now whiffs trying to catch a clearing attempt and takes it in the grill.

Down the tunnel for repairs. Not good.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

With the way this team plays when the lines get shifted around after a guy is out, I’m starting this our pal Anson was on to something.

Not worried about this game yet, but they look brutal so far.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Oooof this is the worst period of the year.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Talbot looked as slow as Dubnyk going side to side on that goal.

CaptainMusky

Talbot looked as slow as Dubnyk going side to side on that goal.

. Way overcommitted. He made a couple nice saves prior but that was bad.

Charlie W
    TRF / Pool 3 / Grand Rapids, MN / SJU

With the way this team plays when the lines get shifted around after a guy is out, I’m starting this our pal Anson was on to something.

I’d like to see Fiala or Boldy (or even Dewar), Hartman, Kaprizov. GREEF line needs to stay together.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Just awful. Can’t even connect on passes. Guys getting blown up (including Greenway) with their heads down. Hopefully they get an earful in the locker room and wake up.

They aren’t going to break up Boldy/Fiala. Then you have another scoring line all out of whack.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Sounds like Zuccarello was a game time decision (upper body) so likely just a nagging injury…

Ice Cap

Yep they are a tight team alright when they play bad they all play bad together. Between Gigi and this pi$$ poor play the second period better get better quick or the remote gets used. I got two episodes of Battlebots I need to catch up on.

CaptainMusky

Can you guys imagine this D Corps with Big Z? Yowzers that’s arousing.

JoeMX1825
    MN

For somebody who supposedly shoots x amount of pucks in the offseason, Gaudreau sure cant hit the net to save his life…

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

Looking a little more like themselves now….Fiala/Boldy line has been insane this period.

Ice Cap

For somebody who supposedly shoots x amount of pucks in the offseason, Gaudreau sure cant hit the net to save his life…

But it’s all the little things he does according to Evason. roll

Ice Cap

Looking a little more like themselves now….Fiala/Boldy line has been insane this period.

If Rossi lives up to half the hype can you imagine him between Fiala and Boldy?! Too bad we will most likely never see it.

JoeMX1825
    MN

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>JoeMX1825 wrote:</div>

But it’s all the little things he does according to Evason. roll

lol, I want Deano to name me 1

CaptainMusky

Lame penalty against Brodin IMO. He didn’t impede at all his stick was there yeah but not like the offensive guy out it there. I digress.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

WTF Talbot

Edit….Tipped.

He’s been fighting it all night. Lots of bad rebounds, awkward saves.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

There’s the Greenway I know!

JoeMX1825
    MN

I think tonight’s game was Talbot’s chance to prove he’s the goalie to lean on and he failed, time for Kaapo to take the crease over…

97 looked completely lost without Zuccarello…

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

I think tonight’s game was Talbot’s chance to prove he’s the goalie to lean on and he failed, time for Kaapo to take the crease over…

97 looked completely lost without Zuccarello…

Doesn’t help that Hartman has been a no show for the last month.

Ice Cap

Hartman and Foligno were bound to cool off the scoring pace they were on. Neither has been a scoring juggernaut anytime in their careers. Foligno hasn’t looked himself for about a month. He must be fighting some injury or is changing his game to stay out of the penalty box. With the upcoming schedule Evason is trying to give some of these guys with minor injuries a game off to try to heal which is why Zuccarello sat out last night I imagine. I doubt he will do that again as KK was pretty awful last night without #36 out there which only illustrates how little Hartman has to do with the success of that line.

Two upper echelon teams coming up in Toronto and Calgary and the boys will not get away with a ugly period with either of those two so hopefully they right the ship. I imagine we get Gigi the rest of this Canadian trip. mad

Viewing 30 posts - 3,691 through 3,720 (of 7,208 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.