2022 MN WILD/NHL THREAD

• CaptainMusky

It definitely wasn’t my fault we were late. She don’t know what IDO is my secret is safe.
    Although she fully heard my big sigh when I walked in and saw the second goal.

LOL

JoeMX1825
    MN

Fiala is really feeling it right now! So much fun to watch!

CaptainMusky

anybody confirm he cant be offer sheeted?

No, but this is something Russo could sleuth out I bet.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Strange game sofar, so many oddman rushes for both teams

JoeMX1825
    MN

Is Benn playing fitshaced?

Charlie W
    TRF / Pool 3 / Grand Rapids, MN / SJU

You watch that interview with Fiala? Most emotion I’ve ever heard from him when asked if he’s having fun playing with Boldy. Really hope they can sign him. Gonna be tricky.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Ok, that goal was like the coffee cup commercial

Ripjiggen

She is yelling at me cuz I keep sneaking peaks at this thread. Have to go I’ll catch up tomorrow. jester

CaptainMusky

She is yelling at me cuz I keep sneaking peaks at this thread. Hoots go I’ll catch up tomorrow.

LMAO if you’re not careful she will know what IDO is!

JoeMX1825
    MN

Kudos to Detroit’s scouts, I remember when they took Moritz Seider early in the 1st round and everyone covering the draft was like wtf is this guy?!?

He’s going to be elite for a long time!

JoeMX1825
    MN

So fun to be a Wild fan and to think/hope we have MANY more years of them getting even better!

and to think that our most prized prospect is still polishing his game in the AHL as one of the greatest 19 year old scorers that league has ever seen…

Ripjiggen

I’m back she’s in the bathroom.
    Zucc literally went straight to the puck before the celly. Boldy was almost embarrassed when he was on camera.

CaptainMusky

I’m back she’s in the bathroom.
    Zucc literally went straight to the puck before the celly. Boldy was almost embarrassed when he was in camera.

Love it! Are you going to have frostbite on your head tonight after throwing you hat? Asking for Joe.

tswoboda

JEEK was going for the tap in and then pulled his stick back! Then fought for the puck with Zuccy. What a team…

Boldy heard there were a couple Calder candidates on the Wings… had to show em what’s up. Unreal game for 12, he’s had a bunch of grade A’s that didn’t go in too!

Now 20 minutes left for him to get after a Joe Thornton hat trick.

mahtofire14
    Mahtomedi, MN

What a start! jester

I’m obviously not a big Greenway fan but man, he has taken it to another level the past few games, even after a month of playing well.

I sure hope he keeps this mean streak going. He’s an absolute beast when he plays this way.

I also can’t get over how calm and skilled Boldy is with the puck in crowded spaces. He stick handles a bit, doesn’t panic, and moves the puck where it needs to go. Really impressive for such a young guy.

JoeMX1825
    MN

They need to spend the last 10 minutes of the game trying to get Hartman a goal, dude has lost all confidence the last 8 or so games…

JoeMX1825
    MN

They need to spend the last 10 minutes of the game trying to get Hartman a goal, dude has lost all confidence the last 8 or so games…

That worked perfectly!

Tom schmitt

Hartman is really missing his PP time.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Stanleyon7th tweeted this out, made me laugh…

Attachments:
    1. 1E50ACBA-EB0B-4D1D-A96D-1D19EBC05374.jpeg

Ripjiggen

Didn’t toss the hat was sitting club level did not trust my balance to throw from the height. jester
    Boldy has made Fiala into the player we all thought about getting a center for.
    I don’t think Hartmans confidence waivers. He has a unique shot but understands the role he has to play on that line.
    Talk to friends that are casual hockey fans and they think this team is like all the other wild teams.
    Not even close and it’s a travesty that Minnesota sports fans can’t see them on Bally all the time.

Ice Cap

Scoring seven is nice giving up four not so much. Couple of those I thought were a little soft. Great night for Boldy and Hartman gets back on the goal board. A good two points. KK again snipes one bar down. His accuracy is his strong suit I think, he just doesn’t miss many when he has a little time and space. Well back up to Red for a few days to see what the walleye bit is. Retirement is great! toast

tswoboda

Boldy has made Fiala into the player we all thought about getting a center for.

In GM Paul Fenton we trust…

That little curl was so awesome. The combination of KK finding open ice, Zuccy finding him right on time, and Kirill finishing is the perfect example of what makes them a special combo.

Attachments:
    1. kk1.png

2. kk2.png

JoeMX1825
    MN

I don’t think Hartmans confidence waivers

Over the past 8 or so games, how many times have you seen him look upto the sky and just shake his head after missing on point blank chances, he got the yips in Winnipeg and missed an open net from 10′ away. I think the other tell is that he’s been talking really dumb/lazy penalties lately or made cheap dumb plays and the refs just missed it (I’ve noticed this multiple times, this is the comfort zone of his game, but also why he was mostly 3rd/4th line most of his career) I think he’s been pressing and hasn’t been as involved with Kirill and Mats on the ice as he was the first half of the season. THe good thing is that he’s been shooting vs passing on 2-1’s recently, hopefully last night’s goal gets him going a bit…

JoeMX1825
    MN

Hartman is really missing his PP time.

but the Powerplay really wasn’t doing anything early in the year when he was PP1, he’ll get more opportunities to shoot the puck on PP2, albiet with less time though)

Tom schmitt

I don’t understand why the Wild get so little respect.
    They have beaten EVERY top team in the NHL!

JoeMX1825
    MN

I don’t understand why the Wild get so little respect.
    They have beaten EVERY top team in the NHL!

Fly over market, why talk about the MN Wild which has a much smaller fanbase when you can talk about the Toronto/Vegas/New York/Boston with much larger nationwide fanbases that easily get stirred up into arguing back & forth and generating website hits…The Wild also has basically zero playoff credibility the past 10-15 years other than a few 2nd round appearences…Florida Panthers in a similar situation, they basically lead the league and nobody talks about them…

Viewing 30 posts - 3,421 through 3,450 (of 7,208 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.