2021 MN Vikings Thread

• Jensen

Here we go again

Anonymous
    Inactive

No defense will not win many games

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Who’s the idiot calling the defensive coverages? Zimmer needs to go now!!!!!!

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Every friggin game is like a roller coaster with this team.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was kind of following the game, but not closely. Did we stop them at all in the second half??

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Hard fought game, but in the end it wasn’t good enough (again)

Bass Pundit
    8m S. of Platte/Sullivan Lakes, Minnesocold

Coming into the game, I thought the Offense needed to perform flawlessly to win, so I was not big on our chances. I am surprised we were able to keep it that close with all the offensive mistakes and injuries.

Bass Pundit

Hate to say it, but the 2021 season looks like it is going down the path of 2020 injury-wise. If Kirk plays like last week, the season ends this week. If the offense doesn’t score 30-plus, I think we lose to the Lions.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

Apparently Michael Pierce is finally going to suit up today.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

X2. Taking the Lions to cover the 7 points.

-J.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

I wonder who decided those Detroit uniforms were a good look?

For reasons unknown to me the game is on CBS.

Ripjiggen

Hate to say it, but the 2021 season looks like it is going down the path of 2020 injury-wise. If Kirk plays like last week, the season ends this week. If the offense doesn’t score 30-plus, I think we lose to the Lions.

Agree on the injury front.
    The lions have put up 20 pts once this year.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Vikings haven’t really laid an egg this year. I think today may be the day

glenn57
    cold spring mn

well………..so far its a really big egg!!!!!!!!!!! doah doah

Bass Pundit

Not really surprised by how the first half went down. Losing 19 on the first series was brutal. The Vikes only hope now is that the Lions think they have already won the game. I don’t see that happening. This really isn’t even embarrassing. The Vikes just don’t have the horses to be competitive in this game.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

…..and the worst TD dance in the NLF is being done by other players and has a name – “The Griddy” roll

-J.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

The Vikings haven’t really laid an egg this year. I think today may be the day

You missed the Dallas game?

-J.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

You missed the Dallas game?

I wouldn’t call losing with 50 seconds left in regulation “laying an egg.”

They haven’t been blown out in a single game this season may be the more correct terminology.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Fire Zimmer right f****** now!

Dan
    Southeast MN

I’m not sure if this is performance or play-call, but the defense appeared to be in some sort of zone, and not 1 but 2 CB’s were in a position to cover that TD pass but were playing way too soft and deep.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gotta love the grit and fight in our Vikings. They almost won!! Poor Paul Allen, gonna be excuse a Rama tomorrow for very entertaining radio

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

All the analysis in the world doesn’t matter. The BS falls on the head coach at a certain point.

Darrisaw is hurt again, the Vikings season is over, and Mac Jones and the Patriots are marching towards the playoffs.

I hope they clean house thoroughly

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anybody ever think that we just aren’t very good?? Starting over won’t help, this team hasn’t changed in decades. They are what they are

But, they make money

stout93
    Becker MN

Anybody ever think that we just aren’t very good?? Starting over won’t help, this team hasn’t changed in decades. They are what they are

But, they make money

They’ve whiffed on too many first rounders in my opinion. They neglect adding draft capital to the defensive line, they failed to address the OL until the past few drafts.

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

But, they make money

Ding ding ding! As long as they sell out every home game, no reason to change a thing.

-J.

Umy
    South Metro

hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah
    moon
    Fooled me for the last time today. Every other team deals with injuries. We got handled……

Jon Jordan
    Keymaster
    St. Paul, Mn

I wouldn’t call losing with 50 seconds left in regulation “laying an egg.”

They layed an egg. Embarrassed the fan base on national TV. chased

-J.

Brittman

Prevent defense with three rushing lineman ? Four rushing was tough enough, but 3 ?

Goff ain’t great, but he is seasoned enough to pass his way to that victory. Just think of where he was a couple years ago leading the Rams.

Core players on this team are excellent players and they have played well against some teams that should push deep into the play-offs.

Remember that we also have a rookie OC that earned his job primarily via his last name ??

Viewing 30 posts - 331 through 360 (of 732 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.