2 weeks to opener.

• Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

And I am excited. I put out 1 camera just a couple weeks ago in a area i suspected a buck from last year to be. I have 2 that stop by multiple times a day and night. So I am really hoping to sneak in if the wind is right and just get it over with this year. Hoping those 2 stick to the patterns for 2 more weeks. With out running any other cameras I have a couple back up plans of deer I’ve watched from my truck or ones in areas from last year. But really I’ll be just winging it and waiting for the surprise to show up.
    Who else will be out

Justin riegel

From what i have seen from hanging cams in the past, the bucks generally shift the week before season opens. I had a big one 2 years ago on cam everyday up until like Sept 6th. Never got another pic of him again.

I have not done my scouting like i generally like to do so it will be in season scouting for me. Unlike some early season is my favorite. I do not mind the heat and i really think the first week is the just as good as Rut.

I am beyond excited – it like Christmas morning for this adult. Plus i just ran out of venison steak.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

You guys are troopers. I have really grown to like late season. The colder the better. Hate the heat. Good luck out there waytogo

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

You guys are troopers. I have really grown to like late season. The colder the better. Hate the heat. Good luck out there waytogo

I don’t like the heat or bugs but I love the hunt and the surprise factor. Come the cooler weather these deer have been pressured like no other. The early season attack is a great way to stick a good buck.

Youbetcha
    Anoka County

Totally get it

foulpole18
    North Branch, MN

Can’t wait. Going to Missouri the tuesday after opener

deertracker

I probably won’t get out until October 2nd but I’m pumped. Seeing some great bucks on camera.
    DT

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.