1995 Pro V parts

• Brian Klemz

I have a ’95 Pro V tiller that came without the cubby hole cover where the locate restaurants goes. I’ve been doin research and found some photos to go by. Does anyone know of a website anywhere that might sell or have something used?

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Can you explain “where the locate restaurants goes”?

Screw out deck plate?

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Sometimes Voice to Text totally messes up a post… )

mojogunter

That is funny. I am guessing it has something to do with the locator cubby. I am also guessing the cover has been discontinued. You most likely will have to replace the whole thing with a new version that may or may not fit without having to modify your boat. There were a couple of boat junk yards in MN, but they shut down several years ago.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

My BIL has 94 1660 Pro V tiller and needed the hinges for the depthfinder compartment. They were not available from Lund anymore. What we did is go to Lunds dealer locator site and started writing down dealers in MN and started calling since tillers are much more popular up there. Second dealer we called still had some in inventory. Credit card and 3 days later were at his door. grin

riverrat86

I also had to order those hinges for my ’94 Pro-V tiller. I got them about 4 yrs ago. When I got them my local Lund dealer said there weren’t many left available. They were spendy little suckers too

trip

I know that this is an older post, but I am looking for the same part for a 1996 Pro-V Tiller. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.