• David Blais

Bought a couple 13 wicked ice combos. I should of paid closer attention to them. The reels are a very poor quality. The pin holding the handle on the reel has fell out and now lost. You also don’t have the ability to collapse the handle on the reel. As a result, doesn’t fit well in my rod case. I generally don’t buy combos, because the reels are almost always cheapos. Anyone else experience the same??

On a brighter note, my new tucr Precision with a sedona 500 is pretty bad ass and ready for red tomorrow!

Ryan Aker

I tried the same thing once, come to find out the exact same thing you are talking about. Have since switched to TUCR and either shimano,,Symetre reels or pflueger presidents and have had great luck. You just cant beat the TUCR.

Allan Davis
    Carlton, MN

I have used 13 and love them. I found no issue with my reels and would buy more. Im sorry you had a bad experience maybe just a defect? The rods them selves are very nice. soft tip but really load up on there UL rods. I give them two thumbs up.

Tim J
    Duluth, MN

A general rule is that reels that come with combos is are cheap. I love those rods though. I have the 26ml and 31mh both paired with a 500 sienna. Both have great backbones which I cannot say for any other factory rod I’ve fished.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.