Portable Power Box for your portable fish house

• Alvarez4711
    NULL

I’ve been making these boxes and had an overwhelming response so I thought I’d offer them on here also.

12v vexilar style battery fits inside and can power LED lights, anything USB, Cig outlet and everything is on a switch.

There are many variations of the box and most are being custom made.

$50 Base model has a USB outlet, 2 sets of posts to power lights and 3 switches

I have a facebook page with more details, videos and pricing with all options.

https://www.facebook.com/lightituppowerbox/

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thanks!
    Anthony

Attachments:
    1. IMG_3060.jpg

2. IMG_3020.jpg

3. IMG_2997.jpg

JoeMX1825
    MN

great idea, it would be nice if it had some type of external connection to charge the battery, then you wouldn’t have to open it up and deal with all the wires inside to get to the battery terminals…

what are the box dimensions and how much does it weigh?

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I like it. I don’t need one, but I like it!

great idea, it would be nice if it had some type of external connection to charge the battery, then you wouldn’t have to open it up and deal with all the wires inside to get to the battery terminals…

You should be able to clamp the charger to the external posts.

Alvarez4711
    NULL

You charge right from the terminals.

Alvarez4711
    NULL

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>JoeMX1825 wrote:</div>

You charge right from the terminals.

12x7x5 and maybe a couple pounds at most.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Does a Vex battery come with it? or is this just the box/switches/accessories for the price?

Alvarez4711
    NULL

No battery, I can’t get them for any cheaper than stores sell them for.

CaptainMusky

I really like this. Looks well put together and thought out. I built a small switch box that I mounted in my Otter Lodge and had that powered by a 12 Amp hour battery. Unfortunately when I tried to plug in my cell phone into the cigarette lighter adapter I wired in the wires melted immediately and almost started a fire. Clearly something wasn’t quite right! LOL
    I might have to order one of these because time is just not on my side right now and I like the portability of it. I can move it from one house to the other.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Holmen, WI

Shipping available?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.