Graphs – Console of Lund Pro V 1975

• Raptormaster

Would love to see photos of your rigging/graphs. New boat showed up this spring and loving it.

Helix 12 on console dash – not *perfect but functional. Do you guys have additional graphs on the gunwale near console?

If yes post up a photo or two – or just give me your opinion.

*would not go bigger than 12 on dash – not enough room with curved wind shield and pushing it as far as proximity to steering wheel.

rikc

I made a bracket and have a Solix 10 and a HDS12 on my dash on a Lund 1975 pro v

Attachments:
    1. 20220806_125933.jpg

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

I made a bracket and have a Solix 10 and a HDS12 on my dash on a Lund 1975 pro v

I have to wonder if you can even see out of the windshield when driving. Your forward visual appears to be completely obstructed.

Karry Kyllo

Don’t knock it until you try it. I have the same type of setup on my boat and visibility isn’t an issue.

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Don’t knock it until you try it. I have the same type of setup on my boat and visibility isn’t an issue.

You seem a bit touchy, maybe you have had the same question asked to you? He asked a pretty legit question if you ask me. The angle of that photo shows the graphs almost to the top of the windshield.

Karry Kyllo

I’m not touchy at all Dutchboy. Why do you ask? If you use you use common sense, vision isn’t an issue at all.

rikc

what works for me might not work for others. I can see fine.

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

The angle of that photo shows the graphs almost to the top of the windshield.

Sure does to me. Unless of course the driver is like 7 feet tall and can see right over the wind shield.

MATT J AUBERT

Hey sir, can you tell me a little more about the graph mount you made? I’m trying to do something similar. Thanks.

isu22andy

I see nothing wrong with it – I’m looking above my windshield constantly as it’s dirty from the first spray it gets on it . If you guys are worried about that you should look around next time you’re on the interstate with everyone texting and driving.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.