Digger Ice Auger Mount

• JoeMX1825
    MN

Finally got a chance to install and use my Digger Auger mount and I couldn’t be happier! Installation on a Yamaha Grizzly 700 front rack requires drilling a new hole in the aluminum underside plate (no holes needed on the Grizzly itself) to line up with the slots on the grizzly rack. Once installed the mount doesn’t move at all! rock solid! It even allows enough room to also install some Kolpin rachet holders on the front rack as well..

I love how easy it is to release the auger from the hold (even with gloves on), great great product!

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Joe,where did you get it and how much?? Thanks.

renegadewalleye

I also have the same digger auger mount but i am waiting for the additional bracket. I plan on using the atv brackets so i can remove it after winter is over and you can find both on Amazon.

JoeMX1825
    MN

I got it off Amazon for like $89, I think Fleetfarm sells them too…

JoeMX1825
    MN

Here’s a picture of it installed

Attachments:
    1. My-Ice-Setup.jpg

tswoboda

After breaking 3 different Kolpin brand auger mounts in the last 2 winters, I finally broke down and bought a Digger last night. Let’s hope this one can last more than a few days.

JoeMX1825
    MN

I think you’ll be happy, I honestly don’t see how anything can break on the digger mount…

icenutz
    Aniwa, WI

After breaking 3 different Kolpin brand auger mounts in the last 2 winters, I finally broke down and bought a Digger last night. Let’s hope this one can last more than a few days.

I did not like hearing that, were you using 2 mounts to support the auger? I bought a set of the ratcheting holders and a set of the XL Rhino grips. I installed the 2 XL’s for the powerhead and 1 ratchet for the bit. I hope they hold up. I figured I could then easily convert them to gun holders for deer season.

I got both sets for under $45 at Gander, they had them moved to the backroom and discounted.

Kurt Turner
    Kasson, MN

My Digger mount looks like swiss cheese I’ve had it mounted on so many different ATV’s, UTV’s, snowmobiles. Best unit I’ve come across and will guarantee your auger stays firmly placed in the holder. If the terrain is super rough or the need for speed is your thing place an extra strap around the tightening handle and it ain’t going nowhere.

But then again, I know an angler or two who can break ANYTHING….

Plus I’ve found the company to have outstanding customer service.

Hope it serves you as well as mine serves me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.