2002 Alumacraft Tourney Pro 185 – 90hp merc 4-stroke Tiller

• Tom Wilson
    walker mn

I came across a deal on a new warrior and am going to sell my beloved 2002 Aumacraft Tourney Pro 185. I absolutely love this boat and will miss her I know. This was the last model with four seats on the main floor. (plus driver’s seat) Last year I had all floor wood replaced and new carpet installed along with new seats and pedestals. It has a 2002 90hp Merc 4 stroke that has been bullet proof with no issues over the years other than a new starter a couple years back. It starts and runs like new and is very easy on gas. It also has a Minnkota 80lb 24volt transom trolling motor. (no bow mount) This past spring I put in a new Lowrance HDS 9 gen 2 touch screen. It has a galvanized EZ Loader bunk trailer with new tires. This is a spur of the moment sale and I don’t have pictures at this time (raining out today) but I will get picks when I can. The price is $13.500

Tom Wilson
    walker mn

Bump for picks. Also want to add that they don’t make them like this anymore, Wide carpeted gunnels, this boat is more side to side stable then my new warrior

Attachments:
    1. aluma-1.jpg

2. aluma-3.jpg

3. aluma-2.jpg

4. aluma-4.jpg

riverrat56
    New Ulm, MN

Just chiming in, I’ve got an 06 TP tiller, they’re awesome boats! Someone’s going to get a great ride!

PikeFishman
    St. Paul, MN

Wish I had the hands for this, they make a great tiller. My dad had a similar boat but about 4 years older. I love that you can’t and on the gunnels when fishing.

Tom Wilson
    walker mn

I want this boat to be sold sooner then later and I am open reasonable offers. Spring its back up to asking price.

soldiersdad1
    La Crosse, WI

What is the total length, from the tip of the tongue to the back of the outboard? The only reason I’m asking, is to make sure if I decide to pursue this nice rig, that it fits in the garage where I have my boat now. Thank you for your time.

woody-1961
    Menomonie,Wi

May I ask who did your carpet and wood? Thanks

Tom Wilson
    walker mn

What is the total length, from the tip of the tongue to the back of the outboard? The only reason I’m asking, is to make sure if I decide to pursue this nice rig, that it fits in the garage where I have my boat now. Thank you for your time.

I have it in a 24ft dome garage and it just fits.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.